Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Broken Ankle for a Muse

Coming down the escalator in the airport, coming off-shift facing a luxurious 2-weeks off, I broke my ankle.  But good.  Tomorrow I should be bound for another work shift, but instead have a doctor's appointment.  The doctor will tell me whether or not surgery is indicated.  Yep, broken but good.

So, how's the re-write going?  One might ask.  Not too very well.  Have managed to read through all the review comments (medications for broken foot helped) and devise a plan.  Here it is:

1.  Read through screenplay scenes and give a one-sentence description of each;
2.  Add comments specific to each scene as appropriate; and
3.  Re-write!

Just about through with item 1, above.  I promise more tomorrow, faithful reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment