Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Gate to Success Creaks Open a Bit

From the last posting one can surmise that I am completely lacking in moviemaking skills.

From The New Oxford Dictionary:

moviemaker |ˈmo͞ovēˌmākər|  noun

        a person who makes motion pictures; a filmmaker.

Anyone read a reference to my name in the moviemaker definition?  Such as:  see Delilah.  Nah, me either.
Enter Wonderful Sister.  Who has a friend that is a professional photographer and sidelines as a movie editor!   He is going to help!  Hurrah!
Wonderful Sister sent me a copy of his latest publishing and it is fabulous.  So - the Gate has creaked open just a bit more.
When I get Act I, Scene I for Stubborn, faithful reader, I will post it.


PS - I don't know what's up with the weird font sizing or indents on this post.  Maybe one can surmise I am as talented at blogging as I am is being a moviemaker.


1 comment:

  1. How refreshing it is to do something for my movie making, screenplay writing sister who has pulled my bacon out of the fire more times than I can count! (And that is just in the last week!)

    ReplyDelete