Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back in LA-LA Land

Traveled with hubby today to Los Angeles.  He is scheduled for minor surgery tomorrow and needs a responsible person (ME? Hah!) to take him back to the hotel room.

This will prove interesting because I have a cast on my right foot/leg.  But I have been practicing.

Faithful reader, as you well know, I have not mentioned revising my Stubborn screenplay.  In fact, I have been studiously avoiding even going near my screenplay.  Kind of like the North end of one magnet facing up with the North end of another magnet - instant repulsion.

But - I am back in the Land of Earnest High Hopes for all aspiring screenplay writers.

Hoping to juice my mojo.  While hubby undergoes his surgery I will have NOTHING TO DO BUT WORK ON STUBBORN, Rev. 1.  Will keep you posted.

PS - Also as I've previously said, LA is like no other place on earth.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment