Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's a wrap, baby.

Tomorrow Act I, Scene I, of Stubborn will be sent to E.L. to document I've met the conditions of subsection 181 of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act - which will allow any aspiring investor to get a 100% tax credit for investing in the production of Stubborn.  No deadlines,  I can be 'grandfathered' in because the conditions have been met prior to the end of 2011, when the bill expires.  Hurrah!  Of course E.L. will want to charge me for opening his mail and finding the DVD.  But -  *sigh* nothing comes without a price...

On to other good news:  on NBC Nightly News last night there was an article about family-frendly movies - outside of vampire-themed movies, G- and PG-rated movies are the only ones selling right now.  Another selling point!

So all is well.  Continuing with the re-write.

No comments:

Post a Comment